[shortmenu menu=”ECO Print” display=”inline” enhance=”true” submenu_color=”#000000″ submenu_anchor_color=”#e0e0e0″ submenu_anchor_hover_color=”#ffffff” submenu_transparency=”0.8″ arrow=”true” is_responsive=”true” ]
Extend the print, capture, billing and charge capabilities of PaperCut NG to a self serve environment where users may add value to accounts using integrated hardware, enabling organizations of any size to manage all copying, faxing, scanning and printing produced across their entire multifunctional copier and printer fleets using a single low cost software application.
What’s different about PaperCut MF?
- PaperCut MF License allows for hardware integration (Account Recharge Stations or Add Value Stations) where users may add cash to their PaperCut Accounts for later copying and printing.
- PaperCut MF captures “off the glass” walk-up copying using a copier account controller. It supports direct TCP/IP network connection with selected 3rd party hardware terminals, enabling user authentication and access via common card formats including: magnetic stripe (“swipe”) cards, proximity cards, barcode cards and smart cards.
- PaperCut MF License provides interface for embedded applications that run directly on a multifunctional device, enabling single sign-on using existing domain infrastructure (on selected devices).
- PaperCut MF provides the option to implement a complete integrated copy and print solution and manage it from within a single mature application.
In response to the growing trend for educational institutions to facilitate innovative cash payments means via User’s Account, PaperCut MF enables cashless account reloading via multiple payment gateways, such as, the PaperCut Credit Card Payment gateway using PayPal as the processing house and via self service Hardware Based Loaders or Kiosk Machines.
- PaperCut NG print users can upgrade to PaperCut MF simply and cost effectively (Discounted 50% of the Basic License Price).
- Track and control walk-up / off-the-glass photocopying.
- 100% web-based administration allowing admin control from anywhere on the network.
- Cross-platform support for both servers and clients. Available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Vendor neutral – no hardware vendor or operating system lock-in.
- Differential copy/print charging allowing costs to be defined per copier or printer.
- Optional price settings for color, duplex and large format printing.
- Individual filter settings by print queue – great for limiting printing of large formats, number of pages and applications.
- Print via Release Station or Direct Printing, for “Pay-2-Print” solutions in all Educational Environments or Internet Cafes.
- Advanced reporting in PDF, HTML, Excel or export routines including automatic e-mail scheduled reports.
- Charge to shared accounts – great for allocating costs to departments, faculties or copy centers.
- Import users and groups from Active Directory or an LDAP server like Open Directory or Novell eDirectory.