[shortmenu menu=”Faxcore” display=”inline” enhance=”true” submenu_color=”#000000″ submenu_anchor_color=”#e0e0e0″ submenu_anchor_hover_color=”#ffffff” submenu_transparency=”0.8″ arrow=”true” is_responsive=”true” ]
The FaxCore Server is architected with the same web-server-farm design that popular on-line retailers use to provide scalable and fault tolerant high volume Internet based services. This allows FaxCore to provide near linear n-tier scalability and complete fault tolerance, without the need for complicated clustering software or network configurations that are often required from traditional client-server based fax software.
Key features of the FaxCore Server architecture include:
- N-tier scalability: FaxCore’s web architecture provides the scalability and fault tolerance demanded by organizations today through open and proven web-server-farm architectures. New FaxCore Servers can be added and removed to an organizations global network on the fly without needing to shut-down the system.
- Open MS SQL Database: FaxCore Standard ships with a SQL Express and FaxCore’s Enterprise Server includes a MS SQL server. FaxCore can also run as an instance on existing corporate MS SQL servers.
- Intelligent Server Discovery and Monitoring: All FaxCore servers, services, and related Fax Boards register with the central FaxCore Database each time they start-up, without the need to pre-define the server through administration screens. Once a server registers, in can be monitored and administered through the FaxCore administration web pages.
- Powerful Document Server: FaxCore includes a lightweight document server that gives you precise control on where documents are stored on your servers. Inbound and outbound faxes can be automatically partitioned by FaxCore the way you want them on your drives, allowing simple archiving and intelligent file naming.
- Microsoft .NET: FaxCore is built natively using Microsoft .NET technologies and provides powerful SDKs for both native .NET development, and XML based web service interfaces.
Minimum Recommended Requirements
- Windows Server 2008, R2 or Server 2012
- CPU: Pentium 4 (2.0ghz or higher)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (Minimum)
- Disk Space: 20 GB available disk space
- (Additional disk space will be required for storage of fax messages)