[shortmenu menu=”Cleo” display=”inline” enhance=”true” submenu_color=”#000000″ submenu_anchor_color=”#e0e0e0″ submenu_anchor_hover_color=”#ffffff” submenu_transparency=”0.8″ arrow=”true” is_responsive=”true” ]
Cleo Streem Notify
Cleo Streem Fax is our enterprise fax platform that reduces expenses associated with traditional fax machines, improves security around faxing of information, and reduces manual inefficiencies surrounding fax activity. Because Cleo Streem Fax can integrate with a wide variety of your existing network printers and MFPs, you can leverage your existing investment in these multi-purpose devices and save money. Additionally, Cleo Streem Fax can route incoming fax documents and to email, network folders, document management and archive systems. By the same token, electronic documents originating from these same locations can be securely dispatched via fax.
Cleo Streem Fax also allows users to “print” documents to the fax destinations in exactly the same way they print paper documents so there is no learning curve. What’s more, all corporate fax activity can be tracked for audit purposes and access to fax can be controlled for security compliance.
Secure Enterprise Desktop Fax Platform
Traditional faxing with standalone fax machines is fraught with challenges. Management of a large number of these devices is cumbersome and carries a high expense for the phone lines and paper each one requires. Additionally, these devices cannot be secured, allowing anybody to fax documents outside the organization. Further, it’s impossible to restrict the fax destinations even if the devices themselves are isolated from unauthorized usage. They also lack the ability to track and audit their activity, which is necessary for security compliance. Lastly, these machines cannot be integrated into your existing network infrastructure, so you lose the ability to leverage your existing back-end systems, network printers, and copiers.
However, there is a better way to fax!
Cleo Streem Fax allows you to securely and easily send, receive, print, archive, and track incoming and outgoing fax documents from the desktop or MFP. It replaces standalone fax machines with network printers you already have and integrates seamlessly with leading edge MFP devices for both sending and receiving faxes.
By integrating with your existing email and document management systems, Cleo Streem Fax simplifies the distributing, receiving, processing, and storing of mission-critical information.
When coupled with back-end systems such as ERP and EMR systems, Cleo Streem Fax becomes an automated production fax solution for distributing information from these systems securely and automatically to keep your business processes compliant and flowing.
Cleo Streem Fax is a completely scalable secure fax solution that allows organizations to reap many benefits. Read on for some examples.
What’s more, Cleo Streem Fax includes all the powerful capabilities of Cleo Streem Notify.
The Cleo Streem ecosystem
Benefits of faxing with Cleo Streem
- Preferred choice for many federal and local government agencies
- Meets DIACAP requirements
- FIPS compliant
- Restrict access to fax
- Control fax destinations
- Provide audit trail for all fax activity
- Assist with regulatory compliance and adherence to guidelines
Efficiency and ROI
- Reduce manual processes around fax
- Reduce expenses associated with fax machine phone lines
- Reduce costs associated with paper output of faxes
- Elimination of single-function fax machines
- Leverage existing investment in network printers and MFPs
- Integrate with existing PBX and telco resources for both digital and FoIP transmission
Cleo Streem benefits a variety of industries
Cleo Streem Fax is used by customers in a wide range of industries. Learn about some key healthcare andgovernment segments.
- Secure fax send and receive of prescriptions, patient records, and other sensitive PII
- Comply with HIPAA guidelines for transfer of patient and other information
- Control access to faxing based on doctor, nurse, and other healthcare providers’ authority level
- Integrate with EMR systems to automate distribution of patient info via secure fax
- Integrate with government employee desktops for secure sending and receiving of faxes
- Integrate with police department systems for real-time visibility
- Increase productivity by allowing workers to fax documents from their desktops while still protecting PII and maintaining HIPAA-compliant audit trails
- Integrate with government-approved back-end systems such as VistA as well as commercial DMS systems
- Restrict fax access to government employees based on security levels
- Provide full audit trail of all faxes sent and received for compliance